The Mediterranean Sea along the Coast of Alexandria in Egypt is a place of mesmerizing beauty. It is a highly recommended place. I would give the Mediterranean Sea review 5 stars, but only if you get a chance to visit a private beach.
Why I loved it so much?
One of the best experiences one can have in life is visiting a place which had access to two different kinds of seas: The Red Sea and the Mediterranean Sea. The Red Sea is the epitome of calmness and beauty. On the other hand, the Mediterranean Sea was all turmoil, turbulent and violent. While visiting Egypt one can have a chance to experience both.
What makes it worth visiting?
The Mediterranean sea on the coast of Alexandria is a beauty indeed. With its aquatic green and bluish hues, it presents a sight that is a treat to the eyes. This Mediterranean Sea review is about a private beach that is a part of a housing society, so it was very less crowded.
Tips for visitors
- Equipped with a proper seating area and full privacy one cannot ask for more.
- The wind is strong here and so is the sun, but there is a balance maintained by the two to make the tourists feel at home.
- Due to the violent waves, it doesn’t seem sane to step in the sea. The chances of getting swept by the waves are high risk.
- As it’s a sandy beach, if you go in the sea every crease and pleat of your dress will be filled with sand.
- The best way to get rid of sand is to get yourself dry in the sun, and brush away the sand.
- And it’s a great beach to get tan. The tanning effect is instant and long-lasting.
Nutshell of Mediterranean Sea Review
All in all, a visit to this sea works as a therapy for the troubled minds, if you are a fan of water. While the pyramids of Giza offer a majestic beauty, the charm of the Mediterranean Sea is also undeniable.